Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mt. Diablo, View 3



So this last weekend took me exploring the San Francisco Bay Area with a friend, AC. One extremely cool place that I’ve never turned off of the highway for was the Golden Gate National Recreation Area in Marin County. In just a few short miles, you get a great view of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Bonita Cove, Rodeo Cove and Lagoon, Point Bonita Lighthouse, and you guessed it, Mount Diablo!!!

The view of Mount Diablo may strain some folks vision, and it sure did strain my camera b/c the weather wasn’t very clear, but below you will find a shot with Mt. Diablo in the background behind the hills of Berkeley, CA.

Why am I doing this?  Check out the original 36 Views of Mt. Fuji post. Like I said before, this is going to be a long term project .   .   .   .

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips | Distributed by Deluxe Templates