Monday, February 7, 2011

Belated 2010 in Pictures (Part 2)



I can’t believe I forgot to post a few pics from when JB, AB, and BE came out to CA on a book tour! It seemed like the NYC crew had lost a bit of their East Coast gloominess and bought in to the CA splendor for their NorCal phase of the tour. Check out their blog here: http://stuffhipstershate.tumblr.com/ 

We hit the touristy spots in SF and went hunting for Banana Slugs in Muir Woods! Thanks to JB, AB, and BE for a great time! And thanks for letting me steal these pics from your fb accounts!!!

JB and I in Sausalito!!!!
36077_710470823635_2404623_39517805_7883550_n

The two stars of the tour finishing up a Reading/Q&A session at Borders in SF. Cool Stuff! I felt like a groupie.  
67232_10100150573271837_8615826_59433082_6733444_n

Their book on display in the front window of Borders on Union Square!
66984_710470948385_2404623_39517812_8302160_n

The only thing possibly more comical than this picture would have been the group’s reaction to it in the calm and peaceful Muir Woods. We probably scared all of the Banana Slugs within two miles into hiding.
68732_10100150571595197_8615826_59433029_1463068_n

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips | Distributed by Deluxe Templates