Friday, June 4, 2010

Graduations!!!



I’ve had a busy May to say the least! If you noticed, there aren’t any posts here for May because I was either slaving away at work or travelling to the Eastern Seaboard for graduations! It was a good month!

Congratulations to all of the 2010 graduates, especially to KP and EH! I’m a proud big bro…

Way to go EH! I guess PSU isn’t so bad after all… :) Next stop, grad school in CA?32114_1278761580324_1568570327_30662460_1427386_n

Congrats KP! Are you ready to be on your own now? Get ready TN, here comes my not-so-little-anymore sister!
29661_403733663674_668308674_4109622_4746818_n

  Here’s a good pic of AW, KP, and yours truly to prove that I was actually there!
29661_403733588674_668308674_4109610_2174232_n

2 comments:

Erika said...

LOL "Yours truly"
You're writing like you're on Gossip Girl (they abbreviate to initials when talking about a person) Hah.

Go eastern coast!!

Hellllloooo UC schools! hah (we'll see if I have the money for it)

congrats to "KP" for graduating as well!! WOOO!

cBenigni said...

HAHA, Gossip Girl??? NOOOOOO! One of my roommates watches that! I started doing the initial thing b/c I don't want ppl's identities to be too obvious, but don't want it to remain too secretive! It seemed like a happy medium :)

I see that you posted this while at work as well? haha, maybe you're company is pretty cool about that stuff!?!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips | Distributed by Deluxe Templates