Monday, June 29, 2009
Tinkering w/ Technology
Monday, June 29, 2009 Posted by cBenigniLabels: learning, templates, work habits
After a few switchovers, I finally settled on a template for the blog (you're looking at it now). There is soooo much content on the web these days feeding the blogging masses! I had to sift through dozens of websites claiming to have great templates and widgets, only to discover it's a lot like finding a good "work at home" solution that wastes gigabytes of traffic every hour! I spent way too much time pursuing this.
Fortunately, a few sites did deliver:
http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/06/spruce-up-your-blog.html
http://www.deluxetemplates.net/
http://www.bloganol.com/
For whatever reason, I couldn't settle for an easily provided design from blogger.com. I had to get something more complex and refresh my xml skills. I will say that the nice thing about my obsessions is that they all seem to be fairly short lived. To all of those blogging sites: Veni, vidi, vici.
No more templates. No more processing rebates at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment